Peer to Peer Support
Who qualifies for Peer to Peer support?
- Parents of a patient or adult patients with a new diagnosis
- T.O.U.C.H. families who are inpatient and need support
- Families newly discharged from the hospital and have questions about home life with special medical needs or setting up a routine
- A bereaved T.O.U.C.H. family
- Any T.O.U.C.H. family in need of or willing to provide encouragement!
Email us and we will connect you with a T.O.U.C.H. family who has a similar medical diagnosis. To help us with this process, please include parent/guardian name (if applicable), patient name and what topic you would like to talk to someone about (e.g., new diagnosis, home routine) . Please remember, the purpose of this is to provide emotional support above all and does not replace the medical advice of your doctor.
Did you know?
Did you know that you can send a free e-card to a patient at OSF Children's Hospital of Illinois? Hospital volunteers print off the card and deliver it to the patient's room. Support your friends and family and send them an encouraging note today! (Click here to get started)